Jeffrey H. James is the Founder and Chairman of Homeland Security Consulting and Investigations, Inc. (formerly known as Five Star Detective Agency). He has also been the CEO of successful security industry businesses for decades. For nearly 40 years he has strived for and achieved the consistent rating of five stars by being a true expert in his field.
Jeff holds the highest designation available in the country (Certified in Homeland Security Level V) available from The American Board for Certification in Homeland Security.
Appointed by the board’s executive committee to Fellow status, his expertise stands alone among thousands of others in the industry
- A State of Illinois Licensed Private Detective 115-001564
- A State of Illinois Licensed Private Security Contractor 119-000989
- Holds the CBRNE certification (Chemical, Biological, Radiological, and Nuclear Explosives)
- Past Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Associated Detectives and Security Agencies of Illinois
- American Board Cert Jeff James
- Letter of Recommendation for Jeffrey James
Jeff’s long list of credentials speak for themselves along with some of the finest companies for which he has provided assistance, some of them include:
In addition to those above, services have been requested by and provided to many property management companies, over 20 international airlines, as well as local, county, and state governmental agencies.
Proud member of the following associations:
The Chicago Crime Commission
National Association of Chiefs of Police
National Council of Investigative & Security Services
DuPage County Chiefs of Police
DuPage County Bar Association
Illinois Security Chiefs Association
Illinois Police Association
The American College of Forensic Examiners International